Sunday 2 January 2011

2011.

A new year! One more year closer to the 2012 Olympics. One more year before I go to university (fingers crossed - cough cough David Cameron.) The year I turn 17 and loads of other things. How exciting?
   I guess I could say what lots of other people are, "People say that they're going to change every New Year but they don't." But for some reason i've decided to be optimistic like the other half.
   I know that there are lots of things I need to do or change or gain this year - as well as lots of things that I want to go, change and gain. Realistically, I should chose one and give it 100% unfortunately coming up this year I have my AS levels, a dance show, dance exams and potentially employment. Therefore, nothing can really take my full attention but to be honest, can anyone really focus solely on one thing?
   I guess this is going to be short one! So, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! May all your resolutions be successful if you have one.


BethanTamsin;X

No comments:

Post a Comment